This article includes :
On 13th December 2017, CBSE released JEE Main Mock test for Computer Based Exam. This mock test will provide guidance to the JEE Aspirants with a brief amount of idea regarding How will be the JEE Main online mode examination? By the help of JEE Main 2018 Mock test candidates will able to find out the exam pattern, difficulty level and more about the JEE Main 2018. JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE for various courses which is offered by the top institutions.
CBSE previously announced the Exam dates for JEE Main. The offline mode Exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018 where as The online mode exam will be conducted on 15th & 16th April 2018.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
With the help of computer based mock test students will able to know how they are prepared for JEE Main 2018? They can prepare a strategic planning to perform better in the JEE Main Examination. In this article you will get the detailed information about JEE Main 2018 Mock test, How to appear for it, from where they find it to appear?
As you all know JEE Main Exam will consist of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Here we are sharing step by step guide how to appear for mock test.
Steps to Use JEE Main Mock Test:
Candidates need to visit official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- Under the header section you need to click on Mock test for Computer Based Examination.
- Candidates need to click on Sign In button.
- After Sign In instructions Window will appear. Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully.
- Once you read all the instruction you need to click over Next button.
- An exam specific instructions will appear into the new window, you need to select in which language you want to attempt the mock test.
- Click on the Check box.
- Click on the I am ready to begin button.
- Then mock test will available, in this page also you find status for the every questions. Different colors shows different status.
Click here to attempt JEE Main Mock test
Status for Each Questions in JEE Main Mock test:
|Button Colour||Status of the Button Pressed|
|Gray||You have not visited the question yet|
|Red||You have not answered the question|
|Green||You have answered the question|
|Purple||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review|
|Purple with a green circle||You have answered the que|
How to answer:
- Candidates need to select one answer from the various choices given into the screen.
- If candidates wish to change/edit their answer, can click on other option.
- A candidates who want to lock the answer finally click on Save & Next Button.
- If candidates want to de-select the answer then they need to click over Clear Response button.
- If a candidate want to mark a question under review then they need to select Mark for review Section.
A candidates who want to attempt question according his preference then there is also an option into the header section of the question paper from where candidates can select the preferred section, that they want to attempt first
A candidate who want to status of the each question then they need to select the section which they want to check the status.
A candidate can change anytime the question section from physics to mathematics, mathematics to chemistry, etc
Pros of Attempting of JEE Main Mock Test (Computer based Examination)
- Candidates can check the exam pattern in details.
- Can they are able to manage their timing? (Time Management)
- Candidates aware about the questions how they are difficult or intermediate level.
- Candidates also have a clear idea about the syllabus. Which are the important topics to be prepared for the JEE Main 2018?
General Instructions for JEE Main Mock test:
- Total duration of examination is 180 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- You have not visited the question yet.
- You have not answered the question.
- You have answered the question.
- You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.