JEE Main Answer Key has been released on April 24 while result for paper I is slated to be announced on April 30. Yet the anxiety about the expected rank in JEE Main 2018 and the dilemma around choosing right college is on the mind of all the candidates. JEE Main Rank Predictor provided here is the perfect foil for all those anxieties.
The rank predictor uses previous year trends, your anticipated scores and smart machine learning technology to predict your expected rank and options for colleges. JEE Main Rank Predictor is an absolutely free tool that is designed to provide tailor-made predictions for all the candidates based on their individual performance.
Based on your JEE Main Result and the best options for colleges provided by JEE Main Rank Predictor, candidates can make informed decisions while filling choices for colleges and courses during JoSAA Counselling. There is no limit on number of choices to filled during counselling but choices must be provided in order of preference.
JEE Main Official Answer Key available on official website. Click here to check
- The cutoff score for General category in JEE Main 2017 was 81.
- Top 2,24,000 All India rank Holders in JEE Main will be shortlisted for appearing in the next stage – JEE Advanced 2018 – for admission to IITs.
- JoSAA Counselling is tentatively scheduled to commence from the second week of June.
- Minimum 75% in 10+2 is required for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs (60% for reserved category candidates). Read More
People Also Read:
Latest Application Form Available 2018
Details Required to Use Rank Predictor
- JEE Main 2018 Registration Number
- Choose Paper Type – Paper I/ Paper II
- Expected Sectional Score in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Choose Category
- Choose Preferred Location
- Choose Preferred Branch
- Valid Mobile No./ Email Id (Contact Details)
How can you predict your ranking by this tools?
In 2016, in the calculation of JEE Main rank class 12th marks weightage also considered but from the year 2017 CBSE announced some changes i.e. this is the most important changes by the CBSE i.e. No weightage will be given to the class 12th marks when calculating JEE Main 2018 Rank. So from 2017 JEE Main Rank will be calculated only in the basis of JEE Main Result.
You can use this tools by following the below given instructions:
- Click on the link where mentioned “Rank predictor”.
- A new page will open.
- Now you need to fill the required details into the opened form.
- Click on see result button.
- The expected rank will appear in the screen in front of you.
JEE Main 2018 Seats Availability:
|Total Seats||General + General PwD||OBC + OBC PwD||SC + SC PwD||ST + ST PwD|
JEE Main Previous year Cut Off:
JEE Main Rank List Weightage:
JEE Main 2018 Rank List will be prepared by the conducting authority as per a candidate scored into the JEE Main 2018. JEE Main 2018 Score will have all the weightage determining the rank list of JEE Main 2018. The JEE Main 2018 Rank list is also the base of JEE Main counselling.
JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor:
A candidates can calculate their expected rank by the below listed table:
|JEE Main Score (Expected)||JEE Main All India Rank (Expected)|
|301 – 325||250-1,000|
|276 – 300||1,000-2,200|
|251 – 275||2,500-3,700|
|226 – 250||3,500-6,500|
|201 – 225||7,000-15,000|
|176 – 200||10,000-22,000|
|151 – 175||18,000-32,000|
|126 – 150||27,000-46,000|
|101 – 125||41,000-80,000|
|76 – 100||1 lac to 5 lac|
|51 – 75||5.5 lac to 9.5 lac|
|26 – 50||9 lac to 11 lac|
|0 – 25||11 lac+|