As IIT Kanpur (Indian Institute of Technology) is the conducting authority of JEE Advanced 2018, Today, they declared JEE Advanced 2018 Mock test. JEE Aspirants can attempt mock test through the official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in. In this article you will get information about mock test.
JEE Advanced 2018 is the path to admission into the graduate courses(Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs) which is offered by the IITs all over India. IIT Kanpur previously announced JEE Advanced 2018 Exam, it will be conducted on 20th May 2018. It is the only way by which students can take direct admission into the 23 IITs. 10998 seats available into these IITs.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
Candidates can take the test from here.
JEE Main is first step to qualify for JEE Advanced 2018, A candidates whose rank should fall in top 2,24,000 be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. IIT Kanpur is conducting authority for JEE Advanced who previously declared that from 2018 it will be conducted in purely computer based exam mode. The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II. Both the exams are compulsory to attempt to qualify JEE Advanced 2018.
Three hours will be provided to the Students for solving JEE Advanced 2018. It will be conducted in two sessions.
Last year, only 50455 students has qualified JEE Advanced Exam for admission into the IITs. A total 1,59,540 students participated into the JEE Advanced 2017. Earlier IIT Kanpur announced that from 2018, 4000 more students will eligible for JEE Advanced 2018. In 2017 only 2,20,000 students were able to appear for JEE Advanced.
From 2018, the number increased who will participates into the JEE Advanced 2018 i.e 2,24,000. Every candidates currently searching for JEE Advanced Syllabus. Click here to download Syllabus for the exam.
Candidates whose dream is pursuing engineering from the IITs, can follow the below given preparation tips:
- You need to dedicate towards your target.
- Review the whole syllabus
- Go with smart preparation with hard work.
- Select the best material for preparation.
- Don’t try Rote learning for JEE Preparation.
- Managing proper time table gives you the fruitful result.
- Self evaluation is the best thing for preparation.
- Analyze your preparation by solving previous year question papers, and mock test.
- Learn from the toppers how to brush up your basics.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to start attempt exam.