The diligent work, committed endeavors and assurance to transform every single moving stone into a development has made these JEE Main applicants into JEE Main toppers 2018. Deserting lakhs of hopefuls, these JEE Main 2018 toppers havel set a benchmark for them and additionally for others to take after. The reality to celebrate for these toppers of JEE Main 2018 is that their endeavors have given productive outcomes and the ball is in their court as to choose whether to go for admissions to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs or show up in the following level exam of JEE Advanced. All things considered, whatever be the choice, it will be theirs. Today, keeping behind every one of the stresses and pressures, let us pause for a minute to compliment these JEE Main toppers for their restless evenings, tension entire days, fretful nighttimes and tiring circumstances. They have earned this achievement of theirs’ and that must be acknowledged in light of the fact that clearing JEE Main exam is no simple assignment.
Get JEE Main Toppers list 2018 from the below given table:
JEE Main 2018 Toppers
|2||K V R Hemant Kumar Chodipilli||2||350|
|7||Bhaskar Arun Gupta||7||345|
|9||Simarpreet Singh Saluja||9||345|
|10||Gosulu Vinayaka Srivardhan||10||341|
|14||Jatoth Shiva Tarun||14||340|
|15||Pinnamreddy Lokeshwar Reddy||15||340|
|17||Atulya Kumar Verma||17||338|
JEE Main 2018 Toppers State-Wise
|1||Suraj Krishna||Andhra Pradesh||1||350|
|5||Simarpreet Singh Saluja||Delhi||9||345|
|6||Atulya Kumar Verma||Bihar||17||338|
JEE Main 2017 Toppers
|9.||Varun Teja Chaudhury||9||345|
Though, JEE Main 2018 is the national level engineering entrance exam; every body wants to become topped their state or want to get AIR 1 which is the dream for every students. Through the below given table you will get the topper list of JEE Main 2017.
State Wise JEE Main 2017 Toppers
|2||Vasu Jain||New Delhi||2||350|
|3||Rewal Vedant Sanjay||Gujarat||4||345|
|7||Anany Sharma||Madhya Pradesh||10||340|
|9||Prabhpreet Singh Sodhi||Punjab||17||335|
|11||Pranav Ramakrishnan||Tamil Nadu||28||330|
|13||Rohan Gupta||Uttar Pradesh||43||328|
|14||Debaditya Pramanik||West Bengal||50||326|
|15||Ninad H. Huilgol||Karnataka||54||325|
IIT Kanpur has previously announced the JEE Advanced 2018 commencement date on its official website and it will be conducted on May 20th, 2018 via only online mode. As JEE Advanced 2018 dates have been announced and the board examinations are also approaching it has become very crucial for the applicants to prepare earnestly for the same. It is true that study materials, coaching classes, mock test papers will definitely work their magic but the preparation technique followed by the toppers could change the game. We have collected the preparation tips given by the previous year’s toppers and brought here for the success of JEE Adavnced 2018 applicants.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
Toppers Guideline to Get Success in JEE Advanced
According to the Toppers of 2013
- Consider the suggestion of your teacher and prepare as they suggest.
- Do course-wise preparation and don’t deviate from the syllabus.
- Concentrate on studying and preparing for the examination rather than aiming to crack the examination.
- Prepare for JEE Advanced level questions as it is harder and preparation for JEE Advance will help to cover solve JEE Advanced level questions
- Follow NCERT rigorously
- Practice finishing the test in 2 hrs. 45 mins
- Avoid the use of calculator throughout Class 11th & 12th
- Practice test series.
- If you want to prepare extra chapters you can do it while preparing for Board examination. There is no need to prepare for JEE Main separately rather invest your time in the following topics.
- Physics: Waves, Optics, Electromagnetics Induction
- Chemistry: Isomerism, ionic equilibrium, thermodynamics
- Mathematics: Complex algebra, inverse trigonometry, conic sections, definite integrals
People Also Read:
- Success Story of JEE Main 2017 Topper Kalpit Veerwal.
- Success Story of JEE Advanced 2017 Topper Sarvesh Mehtani.
According to the Toppers of 2014
A topper of 2014 with the score of 355/ 360 suggested to stay calm and not to worry about the result. If you work hard and do your preparation with full concentration you will definitely achieve the goal.
One of the high scorer with 350/ 360 score shared his preparation strategies to help the aspirants.
- Study consistently and as much as you can, there is no limit
- Learn to concentrate and don’t deviate from your track
- Concentration is the key to crack the examination
- Work on the topics you are weak in
- Prepare the main theory
- Make your concept clear about every topic
- Avoid any type of calculation and other minor mistakes
- Practice mock test series as much as you can
- Prepare your own notes as it will help you to revise the topics before the examination
- Be confident and don’t panic
According to the Toppers of 2015
The preparation tips, given by the toppers of JEE Main 2015 that they followed to qualify it with flying colors.
- Take your study as fun activity don’t stress up
- Maintain consistency and follow a systematic routine
- Keep distance from any gadget as they consume a lot of your valuable time
- Give equal time to each subject
- Study regularly at school and at home as it will help you to clear your subject fundamentals
- Set your goal clear and work hard towards it
- Learn to utilize your time and avoid any means of distraction.
- Focus and consistency are the keys to success.
According to the Toppers of 2016
The toppers of 2016 disclosed their success mantra and advised the current competitors to practice it and become one of them.
- Learn to handle stress calmly and invest all your energy in the preparation to crack JEE Main.
- Cover all the extra topics that you think Is not very important for the exam
- Study for at least 4-5 hours daily for JEE preparation and also take out your time for other activities too to stay away from stress
- Revise whatever you have prepared. Revision is very important as it seals everything in your mind.
- Learn time management as it will help you to save your time during your preparation and examination as well.
- Don’t stress, stay focused, and don’t leave any topic.
BITSAT counseling for admission and seat allocation is conducted by BITS Pilani for candidates who qualify the entrance test of the same name. BITSAT is an online eligibility test for admissions to the Integrated Programs of BITS at its different campuses (Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad). In this article, we discuss the various aspects of BITSAT Counseling for a clear understanding of the processes involved. (more…)
BITSAT Result 2018 of students who appeared for the exam will be released in June 2018. The Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, commonly known as BITSAT is an online test conducted for students seeking admission in the BITS Pilani Institute. Clearing the BITSAT 2018 exam with eligible scores qualifies a student to get admission in the Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani campus of BITS. (more…)
JEE Main 2018 is the most competitive examination in India organized by Central Board of Secondary (CBSE) annually, under the supervision of the Chairperson, Secretary, Executive Director (JAB) and the team of other officials of CBSE. This year the examination was conducted on April 15, 2018 and April 16, 2018 respectively via online or offline mode as chosen by candidates. Joint Entrance Test was organized in 247 cities across the country and abroad, where approximately 2, 16,756 candidates appeared for the test. Get Complete JEE Main Online Paper Analysis 2018. (more…)
JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been successfully organised on 8th April 2018 (Paper 1 is concluded at 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM & Paper 2 has concluded at 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ) & JEE Main Online Mode Paper has been concluded on 15th April 2018 at 12:30 PM. JEE Main Question Paper 2018 is available now for code A, B, C and D. Candidates can download it from the below given link; also the upcomers who are preparing for JEE Main 2019 can download it and practice it to evaluate their preparation. Through the article candidates can download JEE Main Question Paper 2018.