This article includes :
- 1 JEE Main 2018 Registration Process:
- 2 STEP 5: Review Page
- 3 STEP 6: Upload Scanned Images
The Registration Process for JEE Main 2018 will continue till 1st January 2018. JEE Main 2018 is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). This is the gateway to get admission into various undergraduate courses which is offered by the top engineering colleges i.e. IIITs, IITs, NITs and CFTs. In this article you will get all the information about “How to apply for JEE Main 2018? and Registration process”
JEE Main Registration- Begun from 1st Dec 2018
JEE Main 2018 Application Form can be filled till 1st January 2018. Click here to apply.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images has been started now. Click here for correction details.
The online registration process will be starting from 1st December 2017. Candidates can register through online mode via the official website. There is no offline mode available for JEE Main 2018 Registration.The last date for application process will 01 January 2018. CBSE also provides a facility to candidates i.e. to books exam slot for online mode examination at registration time.
- Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images
- Fee Payment
For step by step guide visit here:
JEE Main 2018 Registration Process:
Step 1: Visit Official Website
Log on to the official website of JEE Main 2018. Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2018” button.
Step 2: Read Instructions
Before you may proceed for registration first go through with instructions. Read them carefully. Click on the check box then click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
Step 3: Fill the Authentication Form
In this form you will fill Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive) after that security captcha code.
Step 4: Fill JEE Main Application Details
In this form you will fill all the details like:
Applying for, Mode of examination, Exam Center and Exam medium.
Candidates Name, Father/Mother name, State of eligibility, Category, DOB, Nationality, Gender and Place of residence.
Year of passing, School board etc.
Mailing Address Details:
Address, Mail ID and Contact No
Their Qualification,Occupation, annual income of guardians.
Create password, enter security captcha and click on the “NEXT” button
STEP 5: Review Page
Here you will be able to review your details which you filled at registration time and if in case you have entered any wrong details by mistakely; you will be eligible to edit your errors. You can edit by click on “Edit Application Form” and may proceed for next step by clicking on “Submit” button.
STEP 6: Upload Scanned Images
Here you will fill or upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature. Important instructions for uploading scanned images.
- Should be in passport size with name and date of birth.
- Should be colored or with clear background (white and blue).
- Photographs should be in JPG and JPEG Format.
- Blurred images are not allowed.
- Size should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm(width*height).
- Size between 4 kb to 40 kb. More than this size not accepted.
- Signatures should be done by candidates, because it may check frequently in future.
- Signature should be in white background.
- Size should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm.
- Size should fall between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Should be JPG and JPEG format.
Click on browse link then upload these images for application process. Click preview button, if you think any changes needs, then you can change if it seems blur images. Click on final upload and click on next step.
STEP 6: Fee Payment:
Here you will submit the JEE Main Application fee.
- Click on “Pay Exam Fee” link. Now select the exam payment method either you want to go with online payment (via credit card, debit card or through net banking) or offline payment(e-challan from Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank).
- If you are paying you application fee through online mode then there will be some other additional charges applicable i.e. 1.20% of the fee with GST for credit Card and 0.75% of the fee with GST for debit card.
- The application fee is non refundable. Once you have successfully submitted application fees but you will not be eligible to download the acknowledgment page then your transaction is cancelled and the paid amount refunded to the candidate’s account within a week. In case a candidates who are paying the application fee through e-chalan will generate it first and go to the bank branch which nearby you pay through cash or any other mode.
- Once the you filled the application form successfully, take a printout of acknowledgment page for future purpose.
It is advised to candidates keep secure you used id and password for future purpose. Also students can book his exam slot if he applying for online exam.