This article includes :
- 1 Latest Application Form Available 2018
- 2 Highlights of VITEEE 2018 Registration
- 3 VITEEE Registration Dates 2018
- 4 VITEEE 2018 Online Application
- 5 Step-by-step Guide for VITEEE Online Application 2018
- 6 VITEEE 2018 Offline Application
- 7 How to obtain VITEEE 2018 Application Form offline
- 8 How to check status of VITEEE Application Form 2018
- 9 Slot booking for VITEEE 2018
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
VITEEE application form 2018 is available from November 09, 2017 and the last date for VITEEE 2018 Registration is extended to March 15, 2018 now. Candidates can apply both in online and offline mode by visiting the official website or getting the application form from the VIT campuses and select post offices. VITEEE is conducted on national level by VIT for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes.
- Candidates can register themselves online by filling up personal details, after that fill up the application form and finally make application fee payment. Or they can get the form offline.
- The application fee is INR 1150 for online application and INR 1200 for those who obtain application form offline.
- Application fee can be paid either via online mode or offline mode through Demand Draft and cash payment for offline applications.
- Candidates are required to upload recent Photograph and Signature in given specifications.
- Candidates can also check their VITEEE 2018 application status by entering their 10-digit application number and verification code.
- Candidates can select convenient date and time to attend VITEEE 2018 by slot booking that starts in 3rd week of March 2018.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply Online for B.Tech from UPES. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from MIT Pune. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from Manipal University. Click Here
- Admission Open for Chandigarh University. Click Here
- B.Tech Admission Open for Alliance University. Click Here
- B.Tech Admission Open for Bennett University. Click Here
Before filling the VITEEE application form 2018, applicants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for VITEEE. Candidates who successfully submit their application forms will be eligible to download VITEEE Admit Card before the exam. VITEEE 2018 is scheduled to be conducted in phases from April 04, 2018 to April 15, 2018 in online mode.
Highlights of VITEEE 2018 Registration
|Availability of VITEEE Application Form 2018||November 09, 2017|
|Last date to apply for VITEEE 2018||March 15, 2018|
|Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|VITEEE Official Website||www.vit.ac.in|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline both|
|Minimum eligibility to appear in VITEEE 2018||10+2 with 60% (50% for reserved categories)|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Academic documents, scanned photo and signature|
|VITEEE Application Fee||INR 1200 for offline, INR 1150 for online|
|VITEEE Contact Details||0416-220 2125|
VITEEE Registration Dates 2018
The schedule for VITEEE 2018 has been released by VIT University with the information brochure. So, before heading to the complete application process, let us take a glimpse of all the important dates related to VITEEE 2018.
|Start of VITEEE 2018 Notification||November 1, 2017|
|VITEEE 2018 offline/online application starts||November 09, 2017|
|VITEEE 2018 Last Date for applying||March 15, 2018|
|Release of VITEEE 2018 Admit Card||At the time of Slot Booking|
|VITEEE 2018 Exam Date||April 04-15, 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Result||On or Before 25th April 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Counselling||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Online Application
The online registration window for VITEEE 2018 has started from November 01, 2018. Before proceeding on to the registration process, make sure you keep the following details/documents/Information handy –
- A valid personal Email ID
- A valid phone Number
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg and size should not exceed 200 KB and not less than 10 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg and size should not exceed 200 KB and not less than 10 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details for online payment.
Step-by-step Guide for VITEEE Online Application 2018
Those who want fill the application form of VITEEE 2018 online which has following steps: Registration, Payment of Application Fee and Filling the Application Form. Here is the step-by-step guide for VITEEE 2018 online application process:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of VITEEE
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to create an account
- Provide the required details- Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number and Nationality
- Press register button (once the details are confirmed, cannot be changed at the later stage)
The login password will be sent your registered email id and phone number. It will contain your login password, which is very important to keep safe and you will need the same for future logins. Now, click on sign in again to fill the application form.
Step 2- Fill Application form
The application form of VITEEE 2018 has different sections that have to be filled by the candidate. These are mentioned below.
- Personal Details: Enter Name, Date of birth, Gender, Blood group, Community, Religion, Mother tongue, Native state, Address for correspondence, Hostel Accommodation (If desirous).
- Education Details: Medium of instruction, Mode of study, Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing – 12th, Name of the board, Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated), Name of the school, Address of the school
After entering all these details, candidates need to click on the “Submit” button. Now, the VITEEE application number will be generated and candidates need to note it down as it will be required for future correspondence.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
The next step of the VITEEE 2018 application process is payment of the application fee which is Rs. 1150 (including GST). The fee can be paid only through Net banking / Credit card/ Debit card.
Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature
The last step of filling the VITEEE 2018 application form is uploading of photo and signature in the prescribed format which we have mentioned above. After uploaing the images, the application process of VITEEE 2018 is completed.
VITEEE 2018 Offline Application
The VITEEE 2018 application forms can be obtained from various post offices and VIT campuses after paying application fee. After ensuring the correct application form of VITEEE 2018, candidates can follow these instructions to fill the offline application form:
- The candidate must note down the Application Number and also keep a copy of the application form of VITEEE 2018 for all future reference.
- Use only black ball-point pen and write in Capital letters as the VITEEE 2018 application forms will be machine processed. Also, to shade the circles only pencil should be used.
- Now, enter personal details, and a valid email ID, STD Code and phone number which will be used for future correspondence. VITEEE application form 2018 can be filled in English only.
- The photograph, signature should be good quality images and candidates must paste the photograph at the designated space. You mustn’t staple, pin or stitch anything on the application form.
- When entering the details, if any candidate makes a mistake, he/she has the option of covering the whole box with a slip of white paper of similar size. Candidates should also ensure that the text doesn’t spill over the boxes.
The completed application form must be enclosed in the envelope provided with the application form and must be sent via Speed Post or Registered Post to the address mentioned on the envelope: Director- UG Admissions, VIT University.
How to obtain VITEEE 2018 Application Form offline
The VITEEE application form 2018 accompanied by the prospectus and information brochure and a self-addressed envelope will be available at various post offices across several states in India. Apart from that, the VIT application form can be obtained from:
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT Bhopal
- VIT Amaravati
The VIT application form 2018 from costs Rs 1200. Candidates will have to visit the campuses personally and submit a DD drawn in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore to obtain the form.
How to check status of VITEEE Application Form 2018
Follow the link given on official website of VIT. Enter the following details to check status of your application form:
- 10-digit VITEEE 2018 Application Number
- Verification code displayed
Click on Submit button and the status of VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be displayed before you.
Slot booking for VITEEE 2018
Candidates can choose the exam slot as per their convenience on any test date between April 04 and April 15. Slot booking will start in 3rd week of March 2018. Candidates can select convenient date and time to attend VITEEE 2018 and download your e-Admit Card. After that they can attend the VITEEE 2018 on the selected date in the respective test center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: Final year students of class 12 whose result will be declared before commencement of admissions for academic year 2018-19 can apply for the VITEEE exam.
Answer: Yes, candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018.
Answer: The application fee can be paid through Bank Demand Draft or Cash only if you are filling application form offline. It can be paid only through online mode i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking, if you are filling online form through the VITEEE website.
Answer: Under any circumstances, cancellation of application and refund of fee will not be allowed.
Answer: No, the application fee is same for all categories.