This article includes :
Vellore Institute of Technology will be an issue the VITEEE Admit Card 2018 around the 4th week of March 2018. The admit card is to be downloaded from VIT’s official website @vit.ac.in. Candidates should take a note that admit card will only be given to those candidates who will positively book a slot for VITEEE 2018, through the official Online Test Booking System. The admit card will be available via only online mode. The VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will not be delivered to candidates via post or courier. Moreover, candidates whose application form will be incomplete, admit card will not be issued to such candidates.
Applicants will get the link of admit card of VITEEE 2018 which they can download prior to few weeks before the commencement of entrance examination. It is mandatory for students to carry their VITEEE Admit Card at the time of examination, as no candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam without it. The candidates can check the downloading process on www.vit.ac.in.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply Online for B.Tech from UPES. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from MIT Pune. Click Here
- Apply Online for B.Tech from Manipal University. Click Here
- Admission Open for Chandigarh University. Click Here
- B.Tech Admission Open for Alliance University. Click Here
- B.Tech Admission Open for Bennett University. Click Here
|Slot booking and issuance of admit card will begin from||4th week of March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 will be held from:
VIT-Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, AP Centres
All Other Centres
|04 to 15 Apr 2018
10 to 15 Apr 2018
Click here for VITEEE Exam Centers
Step 1: Login in the portal
First step is booking the slot and then admit card can be downloaded. To book a slot, login into the portal of VIT and then enter the Application Number and Password, in the provided space as shown in the picture below.
Step 2: Test Slot Booking
Next, the candidates will have to make the selection as per below list:
- Test Name
- Center Name
- Login will take candidate to user profile showing application number, name, dob, gender, course. Read the same and confirm the entered data.
- Once, the test name and state will be displayed. Next, Candidates will then have to select the Test City, Subject, Test Date, and Test Center.
- The available Test Centers will displayed on the screen.
- Now click on “Book” for reserving the slot
- The candidates now need to confirm the booking by clicking on ‘Ok’ button.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to ensure that this is the seat that is to be booked.
Step 3: Downloading the admit card
The VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will appear as below.
Following are the details mentioned in VITEEE Admit Card 2018
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Subject Chosen (PCME/ PCBE)
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Test centre address
- Lab Code
- Candidate’s picture and sign