This article includes :
JEE Main 2018 is a national level engineering entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE for those applicants who are seeking to take admission in NIIT’s, IIIT’s and CFT’s. Large number of applicants are appearing for this exam. The biggest challenges for student they are also preparing their board exam at the same time. After completion of their exam JEE Main comes near to them. The best preparation tips for this exam by continuously practicing NCERT Questions.
Preparation tips for JEE Main 2018
There are lots of preparation tips to qualify for JEE Main 2018. Most of them are following:
- Join Online Coaching/Offline-Coaching
- Proper Reading
These all above are important but “what are the preparation tips we can use for clearing JEE Main 2018”? These are discussed below.
- All three (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects are important for the exam, you have to work equally on them; all are individually important. Some question is tough which you are not able to solve but you can start to take guidance of those subjects from their Subject matter experts.
- Last remaining two month is the crucial time for preparation because that time you should have to focus only on revision not choose to practice new problem. The time is only for revision. If you are picking new topics on that time that mean you are wasting your time for those question for which you are not prepared.
- Don’t study with a randomized method and try to plan for preparing topics day by day basis and decide the no of question you can prepare within a selected time duration. For Example: If you have 3 months than you have 1 month for each subject. Now you can divide your timing in which subject you are good or in which subject you want to preferable most. After that go too deep and within a subject divide time into topic wise because it is also helpful for completing your whole syllabus.
Again you have a different scenario:
- Either you decide to read all subject daily basis by dividing the time period.
- Either you can decide read all the subject 1 or 2 days within a week.
- Either you can decide read all the subject 1 or 2 weeks within months.
Plan for each Subject:
Make a formula cheat sheet which is helpful during your revise team make a habit to revise that formula on a daily basis.
- Practise more and more helpful to get the answer quickly.
- Avoid the habit to attend lengthy question at the last moment.
- Concentrate your mind on your strong areas.
We can say it’s too tough or too easy subject but give you a chance for achieving more marks.
- For the inorganic part, you should have to focus on basic conceptual parts.
- For s, p, the d block elements periodic table is most helpful resources.
- For the organic part, you have to prepare a chart of all helping reaction and reactant.
Practise, practice, and practice are the “Mul Mantra” for qualifying mathematics section.
- Prepare a Formula sheet and make a habit revising of that sheet by daily basis.
- 32% question is easy, 58% question is from middle level and 10% are difficult can be solvable but you have more practice on those question which you can get the answer.
Also Read JEE Main 2018 Syllabus: Click Here
The below-given table clearly shows you the ratio of question coming on the exam.
|Units, Dimensions, Errors, Experiments||2||1||2|
|New ton’s Laws and Friction||0||1||1|
|Work, Power & Energy||2||0||1|
|System of Particles||1||2||1|
|Gravitation, Rotational Mechanics||2||2||2|
|Properties of Matter||0||1||4|
|Mechanical Waves and Sound||2||1||1|
|Ray Optics, Wave Optics||3||3||3|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||3||3||2|
|Atomic Structure and Classification||1||2||2|
|States of Matter||1||1||3|
|Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium||1||1||0|
|Chemical Kinetics & Nuclear
|General Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-I||6||3||3|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-II||0||2||3|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-III||1||1||2|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||6||7||5|
|Coordination Compounds & Organometallics||2||1||1|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||1||1||2|
|Limits, Continuity & Differentiability||2||3||1|
|Application of Derivatives||2||1||2|
|Indefinite Integrals, Definite
Integrals & Area under the Curve
|Cartesian coordinates & Straight Line||1||2||2|
|Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Progressions||3||3||4|
|Binomial Theorem, Exponential & Logarithmic Series||1||1||1|
|Permutation & Combination||1||1||0|
|3-D Coordinate Geometry||2||2||2|
|Differential Equations & Properties of Triangles||1||1||1|
|Trigonometric Ratios, Equations & Inverse Circular Function||1||1||1|
|Heights and Distances||1||1||1|
|Matrices & Determinants||2||2||2|
|Statics & Dynamics||0||0||0|